Firewall Training Insitute in Vadodara
The firewall has become an integral part of any organization’s IT Infrastructure. With the increase in cyber threats, the IT Network is to be kept secure. A firewall is the first point barrier for any network infrastructure. Traditionally, firewall deployment is considered safe and the IT engineer is assured about the safety of their infrastructure.
Consequently, with the increase in technology, the threats/attacker also become smart. Gradually, an IT Engineer needs to upgrade skills related to Firewalls, its operation, Threat Management/Threat Mitigation and applying security over the network. Today’s Next-Generation Firewall training Institute in Vadodara is equipped with various new features that could help you to apply security prevention techniques.
Vivekanand IT Institute is a Sophos Certified Institute that provides Next-Gen Firewall Training in Vadodara. This training is designed to implement and manage the Network Security of any Organization.
There are two training programs for the Next-Gen Firewall Training classes in Vadodara:
1. Sophos Certified Engineer (SCE)
2. Sophos Certified Architecture (SCA)
Prerequisites Firewall Training in Vadodara:
1. Basic Knowledge of Network Technologies
2. Routing Protocol like RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP
3. Switching Technologies like EtherChannel, STP, VLANs
4. Other protocols like HTTP, HTTPS, IMAP, POP3, SMTP
TCP/IP Protocol Suite
5. Network Security Fundamental Knowledge like Anti-Virus, Spams, VPN, IPS
6. Port Security, Authentication Types, Filtering, Network Gateway.
7. Basic Knowledge of Windows Server and Networking, Linux OS and Server.
Who can opt for Firewall Training Classes in Vadodara?
1. Anyone who wants to excel in the IT Security Profile
2. Freshers who have prior knowledge/training of CCNA R&S, CCNP R&S and wanted to pursue a career in Network & Security
3. IT Executives, Managers who are working on Systems side
4. Any IT Network Professional, Graduate Engineer (BE, ME, BCA, MCA or Diploma Engineers)
Program Offering for Sophos Certified Engineer (Firewall Training):
1. Registration & Installation of Sophos XG Firewall
2. Network Protection by using Rules, SSL CA Certificates, IPS Policies, etc
3. Site-to-Site Connections using Site-to-Site VPN by creating SSL and IPSec
5. Web Protection & Application Control by using Filtering, Categorization, Custom Web Policy, etc
6. Email Protection
7. Wireless Protection
8. Remote Access by using SSL Remote Access VPN
9. Logging, Reporting, and Troubleshooting